Update Post

 

Update

    Hello to everyone who views my blog! I just wanted to hop on here and update you all on my latest activities since my last blog post. Despite an unexpected week of being under the weather, I passed all my winter term classes with A's and B's. After the term ended, I drove back to my hometown of Bend and spent most of my spring break there. I spent some much-needed time with my family and friends, most of whom I hadn't seen in quite some time. I also spent time enjoying both the men's and women's college basketball championships, as well as some premier league football. Once I was back in Corvallis, I briefly enjoyed the beautiful spring weather before it went back to being cloudy and rainy. I played some tennis and took a brief trip to Peoria for fun. Now that spring term has officially begun, I am excited for what's to come during these next few months. Some of the classes I'm most excited about taking this term are Feature Writing and Purpose/Structure/Function of Education. I was also graciously offered the chance to write more for The Commuter, with a focus on LBCC's baseball team. I'm also looking forward to the spring weather and the ability to make more trips back over the Santiam Pass to see my family. 

My goals for Feature Writing this term are as follows: 

  1. Meet my deadlines on all assignments 
  2. Work on creating a distinctive writing style 
  3. Identify compelling and interesting subjects for my stories 

Comments

Popular Posts